Subject: Tile discarding question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gidon Gerrits
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello fellow Claustrophobia players,

I have recently purchased Claustrophobia and after a few plays am having a lot of fun playing it on the floor.
I have solved most of my questions about the rules, but one remains. In the possessed scenario, you need to play the two stash tiles. However, what if I can't play the tile because there would not be openings left? I presume that the rules mean removing the tile from play when they say 'discard'. Do I shuffle it with the rest? Even worse, what if it is the last tile and this situation occurs? Thanks for your time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Aubert
France
TOULON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Czernobog wrote:
I presume that the rules mean removing the tile from play when they say 'discard'.

You're correct, just follow indications on page 12 of rulebook.
Just put discarded tiles away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stig Morten
Norway
Kvernaland
flag msg tools
Thunder Alley: Crew Chief Expansion - Coming soon to Kickstarter!
badge
Evil lurks here!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you draw a tile that when placed would create a board with NO uneplored openings, that is the tile that need sto be discarded. So you should not end up in a situation where you have tiles left and a board with NO unexplored openings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gidon Gerrits
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alright, but what if that means discarding a tile I need to finish the scenario? In the possessed scenario, you need to uncover both stash tiles in the stack to win as the human player. If you discard one of them, it is impossible to win. Is this really how it is?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CROC
France
Guyancourt
Yvelines
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Of course not. If this happens (it's really really rare, it didn't happens in any of my games), put the tile next to the board and use it the next time it will fit on the board.

Regards,

CROC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.