Subject: Virginia Beach, VA 23452 or Nearby rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Petroziello
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
Hello All,
My name is Michael Petroziello. I have, what I think is, a very extensive "new" board game collection. I doubt I will sell my games unless I have doubles, because my reason for owning is to play. I am will to try and play any and all games. If you are near me or think you are near me (within an hour or two) either email me at atklonewolf@yahoo.com or contact me at 937-657-7646. I am looking to play games. I am in the military and so my timing may be sporadic but I am open minded and ready to try any game, I love games...
Also, I brew beer. I love beer. I love board games and beer... BG&B. If this is a combination good for you let me know. If you know of conventions that are near this area, please feel free to be liberal with "this area" and I can make it, I will bring beer and games.
Thanks,
Michael Petroziello

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Di Toro
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll follow up with an email also, but check us out: http://tags-va.com

We meet next Saturday for 12 hours of games. Come join us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Brown
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great suggestion Jake.

Also every Sunday we have a boardgame day at Tower of Games in Chesapeake, come on and check us out, from 1400 til 2000.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Petroziello
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
I will definitely stop on by and check both out. Thanks you both for responding and letting me know.
-Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robert cabrera
United States
Chesterfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hell, id drive 2 1/2 hours to play trajan and drink homemade beer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Petroziello
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
Sounds good to me. I'm hoping to finally brew up a batch next Sunday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Chapman
United States
Medford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Mike,

We've got a group out in Hampton that gets together around two times a month for some gaming. I'm a wargamer at heart, but we usually take on a more Euro flavor of games. Check out my collection, see if there's something you'd like to get to the table, and let me know if you're interested. If you are, I'll add you to our mailing list and let you know when our next group is.

- Chap

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lupi
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My weekends are booked for the rest of the month but plenty of time after that. My regular gaming group is mostly on hiatus as several of them got assigned to the DC area for awhile, but we mostly play wargaames (the bigger the better) and some other occasional strategy games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.