Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

I am still working with Eagle to establish if and when they will publish this expansion. I have not yet been able to get a commitment on this project, but they understand that this is a top priority of mine and hopefully can provide a response in the next week or so.

As soon as I know something, I will post the result. Sorry to keep all of you interested in this expansion in the dark, but at present you know as much as I.

Thanks for your interest. Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Richard,

Quest dice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Pihl
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would also love to see this expansion soon :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent Kieth Blume II an inquiry, through the Kickstarter page, about the dice pictured on the Defenders of the Realm: Battlefields Kickstarter page, asking if these same dice were also going to be used for "Quests of the Realm." His response follows:

Quote:
Keith Blume II says:

That has not yet been determined, but most likely not.

I find this response, at best, confusing, but I am afraid that it may not bode well for continued Eagle-Gryphon Games support of Defenders of the Realm. gulp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.