Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Moore
United States
Elmhurst
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I first started trying this out with 7th seas (10 years ago) and really liked the "fan club" aspect of it, and now that I'm finally trying L5R, I'd like to use all the promo stuff to get "free" (yeah right, "free"...don't even ask how much money I"ve spent so far)...

Anyway, I found somewhere that in order to trade in the koku and the cards for special premium stuff I need to join the Imperial Assembly. Which as far as I can tell means that I just need to register for the Quarterly Newsletter (this is just like the old 7th sea thing).

But how do I get to see what I can get for trading in the cards I've collected (like the glory of Scorpion cards) or what I can get with the Koku?

Also how does all that get processed? Do you mail them in or what?

Thanks for any feedback you can get me.

tim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Rowland
United States
Mobile
Alabama
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Never know what's next.
mbmbmbmbmb
You can look here to get started:

http://imperialassembly.com/#loadpage=faq

Basically you'll see on that site, when logged in with an IA account a list of cards you can choose to have sent. Click the ones you want, they head your way. Of course they are limited in number so you have to be ready when new sets go up!

But to help with that, we now have the Koku Bank. Assembly Members can send in their koku at any time and have it put in their own Koku Bank account, so that they need not ship any in when the cards are put up for koku. You just select what you want and its deducted from your account. Saves time for all involved.

You'll also get the Imperial Herald newsletter, promos, and the ability to take part in special Clan story votes and events. When you sign up for the IA you choose your clan to align to, and get all the rights and privileges for that Clan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runtime Error
Switzerland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is another link where you can look up what you could get for sending in the premium cards from Emperor Edition. I think this is what you asked for?

http://www.l5r.com/emperor-edition-premium-cards-redemption/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Moore
United States
Elmhurst
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I'll review the links and post any further questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.