Michael Hopcroft
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm thinking of taking my copy of Jena 20 out to be played. To do that I would obviously need to punch the counters and cut apart the cards.

What I'm wondering is whether the C#I bag is sufficient to store the game of whether I need something else like a small box. I don't need anything big because there are so few counters, but still....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Harrison
United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
... and thanks for all the fish.
mb
I stored my copy with the bits in small zip-bags, and the whole kaboodle, map and small bags and all, in a larger zip-bag. Then stuck it on the shelf between two boxed games (as it happens; I store mine chronologically).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Davis
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I pulled my C3i out of the ziploc, bagged & boarded it, then left Jena 20 in the original ziploc after mini-ziplocing the counters & dice, then dropped Battle for Moscow in with it (after miniziplocing the counters & dice for that), & keep the whole kit & kaboodle in the mailing box I got Blue vs Gray in...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Hung
Hong Kong
Wan Chai
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I store the game and the magazine together in the same ziplock bag they came lest the game itself is nowhere to be found later on when I read the mag and want to pull the game out immediately for a fix. It is maddening if I can't find it.angry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martí Cabré

Terrassa
Catalonia, Spain
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have some thick folders for these cases. One of these stores maps and rules for publisher magazine games. The counters go in a specific RAACO for these games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.