Jimmy Okolica
United States
Washington Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw this question asked a couple of years ago, but was wondering if anyone had new thoughts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bateson
United Kingdom
Ross-on-Wye
flag msg tools
badge
Oi! Hands off...
mbmbmbmbmb
For two, I would say no. I think there are a lot of games that hit the two-player interplay nail much more neatly than this.

However, as a four-player game it is almost unsurpassed. Find two other players!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Hamen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Music sucks now....
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not best with 2, although I would argue it is still damn good with 2. My girlfriend and I can knock a game out in 45 minutes. Opera is an amazing game, and you should definitely pick it up! There are less buildings and music available in the two player game, so they definitely scale it down. I love Opera, and it is definitely worth a look if you like simplistic stock manipulation games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andy scott
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I also enjoy the 2 player game. We don't get it out that much, but it is a great game. A really balanced and great 2 player game is Race to the Galaxy. But, I also love the flavor and theme of Opera!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.