Ed
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Get yer finger off my head!!
mbmbmb
I checked today 4/28/2012 at PlaidHatGames.com for the Fallen Kingdom deck, it says they are in but when I add them it tells me otherwise. I am in need of a deck for myself, anyone know where I may get a deck without overpaying? Anyone want to sell me theirs?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wind Lane
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
RPGs - Natures way of saying "You would never be able to do this in real life." NOT A BAD THING.
badge
All the world's a stage, and I feel like the janitor.
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you checked at any other online retailers? Plaid Hat doesn't sell their stuff at a discount - it's full MSRP in their shop. I buy from them to get the promos or because I want something as soon as it's done being printed, but CoolStuffInc has SW's stuff, I think, and it'd be below MSRP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fallen Kingdom is out of stock at PHG. Other retailers have it, but it is getting tough to find. If will be a few months before Colby gets a new printing in. If you want it, better find it now. Ebay always has a few.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fede Miguez
Argentina
Capital Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IIRC it was on a podcast where Colby said that they had run out of FK but he still had a few left overs from PAX so he could ship some from the ones that wanted it before a new print run. If you are having problems with the shop, I'd advice mailing him just to be sure they can be sent (colby@plaidhatgames...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Thanks everybody. I shall look into Coolstuffinc.com and see what happens or I shall message Colby personally. Thanks guys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Compulsive Completist
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered mine from CoolStuffon Tuesday at it arrived today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ZOMBIFIED ed wrote:
I checked today 4/28/2012 at PlaidHatGames.com for the Fallen Kingdom deck, it says they are in but when I add them it tells me otherwise. I am in need of a deck for myself, anyone know where I may get a deck without overpaying? Anyone want to sell me theirs?

its in between printings. PHT plans on having them available again in around 3 months.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
No one has them!! I even emailed Colby and said they are in process so that will take some time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Argo
United States
Durant
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aw, drat. I just got into the game myself (loving it so far, by the way), and I was really looking forward to playing Fallen Kingdom.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fede Miguez
Argentina
Capital Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
well, there's a FK listing in here now, over the MSRP though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Argo
United States
Durant
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just (like, five minutes ago) ordered Fallen Kingdom from CCG Armory. Unless of course it was a mistake and they actually didn't have any in stock (wouldn't be the first time that's happened to me), it's the only place I've been able to find FK on the whole of the internet.

Anyone else wanting FK might want to check out CCG Armory while the gettin's good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lesser
United States
providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you ever get your order? I tried to order on the 8th, but as usual, CCGArmory has the absolute worst communication problems. I am not sure why I even tried to order again after a holiday present snafu (parts of order on backorder, but never communicated to me).

Since ordering the FK faction, I have sent emails, called the orders line, called the new sales line, left messages... nothing. Radio silence. You have to love the inline web-chat with customer service that is always offline too.

I really don't like dissing places publicly but I have had such bad dealings with them that I thought I should warn readers here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Argo
United States
Durant
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
giantrobot wrote:
Did you ever get your order? I tried to order on the 8th, but as usual, CCGArmory has the absolute worst communication problems. I am not sure why I even tried to order again after a holiday present snafu (parts of order on backorder, but never communicated to me).

Since ordering the FK faction, I have sent emails, called the orders line, called the new sales line, left messages... nothing. Radio silence. You have to love the inline web-chat with customer service that is always offline too.

I really don't like dissing places publicly but I have had such bad dealings with them that I thought I should warn readers here.

No, I never got it. In fact, they emailed me the next day saying that FK was out of stock. Not only that, but it looks like they have YET to update their FK page to tell shoppers that it's not available. Hmmm. I really should have come back here and said as much, but I forgot that I left this message in the first place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lesser
United States
providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Another zero contact day. They took my money pretty quickly though.

erasercrumbs wrote:
giantrobot wrote:

No, I never got it. In fact, they emailed me the next day saying that FK was out of stock. Not only that, but it looks like they have YET to update their FK page to tell shoppers that it's not available. Hmmm. I really should have come back here and said as much, but I forgot that I left this message in the first place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lesser
United States
providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I wrote another mail yesterday to ask for a refund this time. My entire purchase (6 factions in total I think) was completely refunded today. No email, confirmation or apology, just a refund in my paypal acct.

Warning: stay away from CCGarmory. This was the 2nd negative experience I have had with them (out of 2 total).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Argo
United States
Durant
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
giantrobot wrote:
I wrote another mail yesterday to ask for a refund this time. My entire purchase (6 factions in total I think) was completely refunded today. No email, confirmation or apology, just a refund in my paypal acct.

Warning: stay away from CCGarmory. This was the 2nd negative experience I have had with them (out of 2 total).

I felt partially responsible for your dealing with CCGarmory a second time, so I'm especially glad for your refund.

I still haven't got my Vanguard faction deck in yet. But since you eventually got a refund, perhaps it'll find its way to my mailbox before long.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lesser
United States
providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hahaha, no problem. I certainly did not blame you! I eventually got the decks in a mix of amazon and ebay, from 6.00 up to 18 or so for the one or two hard to get sets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.