Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Eurorails» Forums » Rules

Subject: Can you build from a ferry milepost if you've built to the other side? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darian Tucker
United States
New Smyrna Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules are not clear here. All they say is that it is free to build TO the ferry port on the other side. But since you must always build track from a milepost you have previously built to, does this mean that you cannot build from the other ferry port?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Engle
United States
Battle Creek
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You build into one ferry port and then you can build out of the connecting ferry port.

In other words, A and B be are the two connected ferry ports, you build into port A and then you can build out of port B.

Hope this helps, have fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darian Tucker
United States
New Smyrna Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That does, thanks. It doesn't make too much thematic sense, but it does make sense mechanically.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LargeMike wrote:
You build into one ferry port and then you can build out of the connecting ferry port.

I agree with this, but I read my rules again and would have to agree that it is not clear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.