Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if both of these games are at the same figure scale or not?

I'd love to combine the minis from both games for one massive, epic zombie horde.zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Stangier
Germany
Offenbach
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeff Garcia, the game designer of Zpocalypse said
sincere8868 wrote:
Our miniatures are 35-40mm high which is right on par with the scale of Last night on earth miniatures.

~Jeff

Which apparently refers to the total height of the miniatures, lowest point to highest point, base included.

The Zombicide miniatures are 28mm "Heroic" scale, which means 28mm from the base of the foot to the eye level with a bit more added because of the heroic.

And thanks to another user here is a picture comparing LNoE figures (same size as Zpocalypse) with Hasslefree miniatures (true 28mm, so a bit smaller than Zombicide).

This means they should have roughly the same scale. If it is an exact match I can not say, but it should be close enough to not cause problems.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark keedwell
United Kingdom
weston super mare
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zombie chess match that would be cool zpoc v zomzide walkers the prawns the other stronger pieces on the back rank ,
a nice chess board ,that there you would get another game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Souza
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Springheeledjack wrote:
Does anyone know if both of these games are at the same figure scale or not?

No.

Zpocalypse figures don't actually exist yet. They are still in the design phase.

The preview images put them at 28mm'ish which should make them close enough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Whitmore
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
The scale is close enough, that works for me!

It's not like there isn't a huge discrepency in the heights of humans anyway.(sarcasm) Meaning that of course slightly different heights will still work well together. People are typically between 5-6 feet but there many others at 4 feet and 7 feet in height.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Souza
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
just found this pic posted over on DakkaDakka
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.