Park City
Kansas
flag msg tools
publisher
http://www.eggrules.com/games/games-d-l/gallerist-the/
badge
US Sales Manager for Eagle-Gryphon Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking for ideas or suggestions for combining both Star Trek DBG sets to play a 6 player game?

Should I still only use 40 cards for the space deck, or would it be better to add in more cards?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin DeOlden
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
badge
3D board game prints: www.3dhubs.com/service/3dgaming
mbmbmbmbmb
I combined my sets completely except the Borg invasion sets and have not had a problem but so far I can only get 5 players, have not tried 6. It should be possible to do but I would then add in a few more of the regular crew so that the XP cards do not run out quickly and no one could buy much. So far I leave the XP crew as they came and have not added in more but for a larger game I would.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Duby
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have both Premiere Edition and Next Phase?

If so, then you can combine use the starter cards from both sets to play with up to 9 players.

You could combine the exploration decks in a way that scales to the number of players that you have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.