Hey, I've created a video channel! Hover over my avatar to get more info! :) - Josh -
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
My video channel has a Facebook page - Find it by searching "Josh Yaks page" on Facebook
badge
Find my video channel on YouTube as "Josh Yaks"!
mbmbmbmbmb
Why not? Because it's nearly impossible to drink scotch and operate tape. @#$%ing %$#@ just ends up sticking your fingers together.

Also, as excited as you might be to take your paramedic shears and bust through that plastic blister pack of the Hive Pocket edition you bought yourself for your birthday, keep in mind that the cardboard-looking bit in the flat portion of the blister pack might actually be the game rules.

And it's also good to keep in mind that if you also pick yourself up Rivals for Catan: Age of Darkness expansion for Rivals for Catan for your birthday, it's probably a good idea to make sure that you haven't already previously purchased it so that you don't waste $14.50 of your hard-earned money. @#$% me. I'm going to bed. Plus, this point, it's taking me an average of roughly 2.5 clicks to hit what I'm aiming for with my mouse...

...Well, maybe 1 more wee dram...

(I apologize in advance for mentioning games within this forum.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This thread blows. What kind of scotch?!

Okay, I admit the thread is decent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
squash wrote:
Why not? Because it's nearly impossible to drink scotch and operate tape. @#$%ing %$#@ just ends up sticking your fingers together.

Also, as excited as you might be to take your paramedic shears and bust through that plastic blister pack of the Hive Pocket edition you bought yourself for your birthday, keep in mind that the cardboard-looking bit in the flat portion of the blister pack might actually be the game rules.

And it's also good to keep in mind that if you also pick yourself up Rivals for Catan: Age of Darkness expansion for Rivals for Catan for your birthday, it's probably a good idea to make sure that you haven't already previously purchased it so that you don't waste $14.50 of your hard-earned money. @#$% me. I'm going to bed. Plus, this point, it's taking me an average of roughly 2.5 clicks to hit what I'm aiming for with my mouse...

...Well, maybe 1 more wee dram...

... GROGs?

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa
Canada
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mmmm scotch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
Life lesson: Hamsters are NOT diswasher safe.
badge
There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
mbmbmbmbmb
Scotch + scotch tape = a mess

You could almost have added commas to your title and still have it make sense:
Don't drink, scotch, and attempt to operate scissors
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
Life lesson: Hamsters are NOT diswasher safe.
badge
There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
mbmbmbmbmb
mb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Boy the way Glenn Miller played // Songs that made the Hit Parade // Guys like us we had it made // Those were the days.
mbmbmbmbmb
squash wrote:

We dibsin' anyways.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.