Subject: Starting plot card orders order rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Juandi
Spain
Murcia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do the orders of the initial plot card have to be accomplished in the order established on the card?. For example, in order to prepare the starting plot card “Monster in the east”, can you first draw the plot cards and after place the influence tokens or you have to, first of all, place influence tokens, then draw shadow cards and finally draw the plot cards?

If the order of the orders doesn’t matter, you place the influence tokens according to the plot card, of course, but if the order does matters then first you place influence tokens without knowing the starting plot, it is very different.

My gaming group think the order of the orders doesn’t matter because they are not numbered and we play that way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David B
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe you are supposed to execute the instructions on the card in order, and have always played that way. I don't know if there is an official answer though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Kelly
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Hexachlorophene J. Goodfortune, Kidnapper-At-Large, and Devourer of Tortoises par Excellence, at your service.
badge
If you can read this, then this sentence is false.
mbmbmbmbmb
They are supposed to be done in the order printed, according to the game designer:

Re: Exploring Perilous Locations
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juandi
Spain
Murcia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the clarification

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.