Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd Baker
United States
Elmira
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Don't touch me there!!! Now I need a tongue bath.
mbmbmbmbmb
With these extra cards to add to the base game I would like to keep them all in one box. Does anybody know if there are any plans to include card dividers in a future expansion? Or if there is enough interest, I could work on some myself and put the files up for download?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
No plan to make dividers, even in a future expansion. I'm sure the other fans would love to see what you come up with.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Castle
United States
Lothian
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LycanBlood wrote:
With these extra cards to add to the base game I would like to keep them all in one box. Does anybody know if there are any plans to include card dividers in a future expansion? Or if there is enough interest, I could work on some myself and put the files up for download?

Please DO!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Fitzgerald
United States
Mazomanie
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's pretty quid pro quo to include card dividers in DBG these days, so it might be something to reconsider, even if they are only available at additional cost. The box you guys provided was really pretty nice. It's the only downfall the game has at all really.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.