Gustavo
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From rule 5.0:

Quote:
Units not marked as Used, that start in the same hex as an enemy unit may move out of it if otherwise able, but must first pass a Prof Check to do so.

Units that start what? Start the turn, or start their movement?

An example: at the start of my turn, one of my infantries does not share the hex with any enemies. Later on, when I want to activate it, it is sharing the hex with an enemy. Can it try to leave the hex (because the enemy was there at the start of the movement) or not (because at the start of my turn the enemy was not there and now it is)?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Evans
United Kingdom
St Ives
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's for units that start their movement/activation in the same hex as an enemy. It doesn't matter what the situation was at the start of the turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Krohn
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Ahhh....my misspent youth...
mbmbmbmbmb
That's correct. It is for attempting to avoid melee. Not as easy as a normal move and that is why it requires a Prof Check and not just a Morale Check.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jim Krohn wrote:
That's correct. It is for attempting to avoid melee. Not as easy as a normal move and that is why it requires a Prof Check and not just a Morale Check.

That's what I thought, but better be sure. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.