Recommend
8 
 Thumb up
 Hide
18 Posts

Flash Point: Fire Rescue» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone looking to sell Kickstarter bonuses? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Francis Cermak
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Anyone interested in selling their copy with the extra board and fireman meeples? Send me a geekmail please! My son and god daughter can't get enough of this game and I'd love to play the expansion board with them.

Edit: Thanks everyone, I got some offers.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Exhibit A on why I don't like Kickstarter *Exclusives*.

I really wish IB&C could print and sell the KS stuff to the masses.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Thomas
United States
Langhorne
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"I will take love wherever I find it, and offer it to everyone who will take it. Seek knowledge from those wiser, and teach those who wish to learn." -Duane Allman
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure that only the firemeeples were "exclusive" to Kickstarters. I think they said the other stuff would be available later on from their website. Not sure if I'm remembering correctly (they've edited the KSer front page to remove all mention of the stretch rewards} or if they've changed their minds though.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
The expansion board isn't an exclusive - just an early arrival.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Krüger
Germany
Krefeld
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you can buy the game with expansion from them.

http://www.indieboardsandcards.com/fpfr.php

Select "US plus Urban structures" from the shipping options.

I don't know about the firemeeples, though.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Look for a kickstarter soon for the yet to be named 2nd Expansion, and re-release/ 2nd print run of the Urban Structures expansion. I am sure that I'll include an option for the firemeeples for those that want them.

If you really have to have it now, you can order the whole set (Flash Point, Urban Structures, Fire Meeples) from my website. It is full retail plus shipping - intentionally not your cheapest option because I prefer that you buy the game from your FLGS when possible.

13 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis Cermak
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
T Worthington wrote:
Look for a kickstarter soon for the yet to be named 2nd Expansion, and re-release/ 2nd print run of the Urban Structures expansion. I am sure that I'll include an option for the firemeeples for those that want them.

If you really have to have it now, you can order the whole set (Flash Point, Urban Structures, Fire Meeples) from my website. It is full retail plus shipping - intentionally not your cheapest option because I prefer that you buy the game from your FLGS when possible.


Thanks Travis. Will you be releasing the KS Promo Specialst Card for sale on the Geek marketplace soon?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
draco143 wrote:
T Worthington wrote:
Look for a kickstarter soon for the yet to be named 2nd Expansion, and re-release/ 2nd print run of the Urban Structures expansion. I am sure that I'll include an option for the firemeeples for those that want them.

If you really have to have it now, you can order the whole set (Flash Point, Urban Structures, Fire Meeples) from my website. It is full retail plus shipping - intentionally not your cheapest option because I prefer that you buy the game from your FLGS when possible.


Thanks Travis. Will you be releasing the KS Promo Specialst Card for sale on the Geek marketplace soon?


The specialist is packaged with the Urban Structures expansion, it is not a separate item.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Roy
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
27 World Series titles and counting!
badge
Looks like 28 is coming in this year!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be sure not to miss it on KS this time!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Macleod
United States
Pearland
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
T Worthington wrote:
If you really have to have it now, you can order the whole set (Flash Point, Urban Structures, Fire Meeples) from my website. It is full retail plus shipping - intentionally not your cheapest option because I prefer that you buy the game from your FLGS when possible.


Hey Travis....

Does the US 64.99 Urban Structures option (as offered) come with the fire meeples? I was just on your website and didn't see any reference to the fire meeples under this option. Perhaps I missing something.

Please advise.

Cheers!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
macleodsr wrote:
T Worthington wrote:
If you really have to have it now, you can order the whole set (Flash Point, Urban Structures, Fire Meeples) from my website. It is full retail plus shipping - intentionally not your cheapest option because I prefer that you buy the game from your FLGS when possible.


Hey Travis....

Does the US 64.99 Urban Structures option (as offered) come with the fire meeples? I was just on your website and didn't see any reference to the fire meeples under this option. Perhaps I missing something.

Please advise.

Cheers!


Yes it does.

As an update to all, I plan on launching the kickstarter campaignfor Urban Structures and the 2nd expansion in July to correspond to when Flash Point will first hit the shelves at your local B&N bookstore.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Roy
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
27 World Series titles and counting!
badge
Looks like 28 is coming in this year!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Travis, will you have an option on the new KS to order the base game as well?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Luds wrote:
Travis, will you have an option on the new KS to order the base game as well?



I will, but priced at retail price. My preference is that you buy the game from your local game store.

Also because of the licensing deals I have entered there will be some restrictions on international orders.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Roy
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
27 World Series titles and counting!
badge
Looks like 28 is coming in this year!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds good Travis. I was holding back in case I had to get the full package on KS to get everything, but I'll have my store order one now
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Jamieson
United States
Purcellville
Virginia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
T Worthington wrote:
Luds wrote:
Travis, will you have an option on the new KS to order the base game as well?



I will, but priced at retail price. My preference is that you buy the game from your local game store.

Also because of the licensing deals I have entered there will be some restrictions on international orders.


Sounds good to me Travis. Is it safe to assume the fireman meeples will be available in this round of Kickstarter too even if we only buy the expansions?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ciggie wrote:
T Worthington wrote:
Luds wrote:
Travis, will you have an option on the new KS to order the base game as well?



I will, but priced at retail price. My preference is that you buy the game from your local game store.

Also because of the licensing deals I have entered there will be some restrictions on international orders.


Sounds good to me Travis. Is it safe to assume the fireman meeples will be available in this round of Kickstarter too even if we only buy the expansions?


Yes, no penalty for buying the base game now and participating in kickstarter for the expansions when that goes live in a little over a month.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Roy
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
27 World Series titles and counting!
badge
Looks like 28 is coming in this year!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
How about the availability of the Fire Academy Challenge? Will this be available for the new kickstarter?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Adam
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also get the KS bonus items off this maths trade list:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/142184/cult-of-the-new...?

It includes the full game, but you could always sell that on afterwards.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.