Hide
2 Posts

A Game of Thrones: The Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Initiate a challenge with no characters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
te st
msg tools
Can you initiate a challenge with no characters? I have Horseback Archers in my hand and no characters in play. I want to put him into play during a military challenge according to his ability, but the military challenge must already be initiated, correct? So can I initiate a military challenge with no characters declared as participating and then put Horseback Archers into play to participate in the challenge?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Ach
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
regent wrote:
Can you initiate a challenge with no characters? I have Horseback Archers in my hand and no characters in play. I want to put him into play during a military challenge according to his ability, but the military challenge must already be initiated, correct? So can I initiate a military challenge with no characters declared as participating and then put Horseback Archers into play to participate in the challenge?

No, you must initiate a challenge by declaring attackers, so you can't put in Horseback Archers as an attacker since you wouldn't have initiated a challenge. You can do that as a defender however.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.