Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Biggar
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
How does the werewolf interact with Death from the Reaper expansion. On a roll of one do I move both or choose and move only one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rienk
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mark_biggar wrote:
How does the werewolf interact with Death from the Reaper expansion. On a roll of one do I move both or choose and move only one?

You move both the Reaper and the Werewolf.
Both NPC's, get a separate roll to move their figure on the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Boehland
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If the Werewolf lands on Death, roll 1d6. On a 4-6, Death contracts lycanthropy, and follows all rules for lycanthropes.

Well, that's how *I* want it to work
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Eastoe
United Kingdom
Street
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A character must move both the Reaper and the Werewolf, using a separate die roll for each. As a house rule, you could choose to move both, either, or neither NPC.

Ell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Levant Mayne
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
In our games, if someone rolls a 1, then they take a turn for the Werewolf then a turn for the Reaper. If they land on the same square, then nothing happens unless a player is on the said square.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torbjörn Schönkvist
Sweden
Borås
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have playd on a D6 role 1:Dethe and 6:wolf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What we did was when a player rolled a natural "1", they can choose to move either the Reaper OR Werewolf. That is if both are in play.

I can see why groups playing Talisman with both expansions would only want to use one or the other NPCs. Not both.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Wilting
Netherlands
Vught
flag msg tools
Okay, so you must move both. Is there a rule that says in which order they should be moved? Or isn't there one and doesn't that practically make no difference at all?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no rule which one you move 1st. We play that you announce what you are rolling for before you roll. That is our only requirement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Tosolini
Italy
Povoletto
Udine
flag msg tools
That's because I currently cannot play any board games.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DomaGB wrote:
There is no rule which one you move 1st. We play that you announce what you are rolling for before you roll. That is our only requirement.

This is one of the typical cases for which the "Simultaneous Effects" explained in FAQ 1.1 applies. The player currently taking his turn decides the order in which Reaper and Werewolf are moved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.