4 Posts

Dust Tactics» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone fancy helping out a fellow gamer? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
...Simply put, I am missing 2 of the heads for my unit of Hammerers. Which really sucks, as they are my one of my all-time favorite Dust units. If anyone could spare some, please let me know! I would be very happy.

Best,

Euen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Stahler Jr.
United States
Wheelock
Vermont
flag msg tools
Check out Truesight and other award-winning fiction at davidstahlerjr.com!
mbmbmbmbmb
You should contact FFG. My Sigrid arrived headless and they sent me a replacement mini very quickly. Then I lost the head on ANOTHER Sigrid from a different set(I made it clear to them that this one was on me--it popped off and got lost in the rug while painting) and they sent me a second mini no questions asked!

I know it's somewhat fashionable to knock FFG these days, but I think their product lines are awesome, and I've never had anything but great customer service from them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Wolf
United States
Glassboro
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How does one go missing a head?.. Do they come off and snap back on.. if so I am painting the hard way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Stahler Jr.
United States
Wheelock
Vermont
flag msg tools
Check out Truesight and other award-winning fiction at davidstahlerjr.com!
mbmbmbmbmb
The heads on at least some models are mounted with pegs, presumably so they can be articulated like the arms and waists on most DT minis.

I actually did end up finding the head a few weeks later by pure luck. It fit back on quite well. The pegs are quite small and thin, though, so I'd be careful about removing the heads to paint unless you really needed to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.