Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
william sininger
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
OK so I am going to organize a 4 team Gamer Pentathlon. We will have 5 games as each team will have 5 players. I need games that have a point scoring system or some other way to determine places as you get team points based on what you place. However, I don't want people to keep playing to find out who is second and so on. One of the games we are using for sure is Flapjacks and Sasquatches as it is the game I designed but the other four are open. What should they be?

I have thought of Catan, Carcasonne, 7 Wonders, Power Grin (however there are a lot of ties in Power Grid)

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pater Absurdus
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
There's really no wrong way to use a margarita pool
badge
"What is best in Life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."
mbmbmbmbmb
TTR and Dominion might be good to throw in the mix. I would have them replace Catan and 7 Wonders since they are a bit more random/tactical/luck based (IMHO).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
william sininger
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I forgot about the money Tie Breaker. I was just thinking of ending points
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.