Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny Vannueten
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Woohoo great, finally we get some previews .
And the game will be released this summer .

The starter cards previewed are definitely better then the old ones which make the old ones kind of obsolete. Love how they incorporated the frequent dying of the red suits in the series. But in regard to the Next Generation cards the ensign and commander have changed colors which is offcourse in line with the series but doesn't benefit mixing them up.

The draft missions in my opinion are not so interesting. The most interesting part of the game was the exploring in my opinion. Turn over the top card and see what comes and compete to complete an open mission first. Now you'll be most likely to gather the abilities to complete your draft missions before going to explore the space deck...

And they replace the standard starships, does this mean that we won't be able to get a new and stronger starship? Ok, I know that the first player to diplomacy a Starship had an advantage over the rest but in my opinion they should just solve it by including more cards like Q that gives a benefit or a starship to the player with the least points to balance it out.

I love the handheld cards and how they work.

I wonder how this addition will work with the other two games but it will be a must buy for me, I love this game and I'm looking forward to this expansion.

Keep those previews coming

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.