Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering if the Zombie promos have special abilities, or are they just pretty versions of the standard zombies.zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maddock Krug
Germany
Salzgitter
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Springheeledjack wrote:
Just wondering if the Zombie promos have special abilities, or are they just pretty versions of the standard zombies.zombie

Not sure. But I remember having seen a comment somewhere that with future expansions there will be special scenarios or game-elements that require the survivors' zombies.

All the best!
Mad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Gass
United States
Iva
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There WILL be an expansion early next year that include, but not limited to:
new characters, most likely the 2 custom ones sold via kickstarter
zombie versions of the base 6 survivors
rules for how to use the zombie characters

Your promo zombie characters will ship around the same time as the expansion. I find it unnecessary to invest in the new expansion since you will have 6 zombie characters hopefully and can just print off the rules from a friendly community member upload!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There WILL be an expansion next year that will include:
- new characters, most likely a cheerleader and a football team captain, as described here (college or high school themed?)
- zombie versions of the base 6 survivors
- rules for how to use the zombiefied characters

Since the promo characters, including the two sold via Kickstarter (Eva and Marvin), won't be included in the expansion, they are offering zombified versions "free" to Kickstarter supporters for use with the expansion when it comes out. That way, when you purchase the expansion, you'll have matching zombie versions of all your heroes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Raoult
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Springheeledjack wrote:

Hi!

Yes, the zombie heroes have special abilities and can be played as "zombie survivors". Their gameplay is a little different; living and zombie survivors just complete perfectly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Sulin
United States
Lombard
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really hope the expansion doesn't feature promo models. I don't mind them selling the promos later but I don't want to have to buy them with an expansion if I already have them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.