Philip Reed
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be out of the country from the morning of May 4 through the night of May 13 and will not be answering forum questions as often as I would like. I will do what I can to stay on top of the forums here, but if anyone sees something they feel I really must tackle please e-mail me a link and brief note -- phil@sjgames.com -- and I will do my best to get in as time allows.

Thanks, guys. I hope my answers have helped and I hope that I'm hitting (and answering) most of your questions about Ogre and our Kickstarter project.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hall
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
This space for rent
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for all the insight on the project; I'm very excited for it. Have a good trip!

P.S. Bring back something cool for me, please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will (JR) Todd
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have a safe and productive trip!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Gillette
United States
New Richmond
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't drink the water Phil! If you got sick it could delay us getting our game! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Reed
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, guys! I'll be taking photos and posting updates at the Steve Jackson Games website -- www.sjgames.com -- and with luck I'll get some cool shots at the factories where we manufacture our games.

(And any of you who are toy geeks like me may want to check my toy site -- www.battlegrip.com -- because I'm sure to post photos of any toy stores I get a chance to visit.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Reed
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings from Hong Kong! The hotel wi-fi sucks so I'll be even more distant than I had hoped. Thank you, guys, for the e-mails pointing me at questions that I may have otherwise missed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.