Subject: Vassal extensions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Hojnacki
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, my friend and I picked up WoW and several of the expansions at Little Wars. We plan to play on Vassal as well, but I can't figure out how to make the expansions work...got the basic Eisenbach Gap working just fine, but thats it. Help Please!

B.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Davidson

Livonia
Michigan
msg tools
Kirk "The Man" Douglas (Vikings)
mbmbmbmbmb
Bessieres wrote:
Hi, my friend and I picked up WoW and several of the expansions at Little Wars. We plan to play on Vassal as well, but I can't figure out how to make the expansions work...got the basic Eisenbach Gap working just fine, but thats it. Help Please!

B.

Okay, you've loaded the main module, which is Eisenbach Gap. The other files are extension's. This is how you add them to the main module. Open up Vassal. World at War should be in your Vassal Library. Right click on World at War. You will now have a pull down list with several options. Select add extension. Then go to the folder where you downloaded these extensions, also known as .vmdx files. Click on one to open it and it will add it to the main module in your library. You have to repeat this for each .vmdx file you have that you want to add to the main vassal mod file for World at War. Once you have completed this, when you open up Vassal you will see that the World at War line in your library now has a key next to it and if you click on it you will see all the extensions you added to the main module.

To play any of the extensions, all you will now have to do is open the main module and you will see all the other units and maps have been added to the game. The one thing you will find different about this Vassal module is that you have to own the games for the scenarios. They are not pre built into this Module. Meaning it's up to you to set up the scenarios to play.

Cheers
Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hojnacki
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.