Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miguel (working on TENNISmind...)
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
My latest game: Big*Bang, a simple abstract about the first minutes of the Universe
badge
My best-rated game: TETRARCHIA, about the tetrarchy that saved Rome
mbmbmbmbmb
Would you like to play the NBA playoffs at home?
Or the Olympic Games final between USA and Spain?

Now you can: BASKETmind is available at nestorgames!

It is a fast abstract game that, with very simple rules, few die rolls and no tables at all, provides the feeling of actually playing basketball. It was created as a compromise of probability handling (shoot from better positions) and bluffing (how to look for them). You will find all the information about the game on its page here, including the rulebooks in English, Spanish and French with examples of play.

It is only available at nestorgames:

http://nestorgames.com/index.html#basketmind_detail

You will find the ordering information there, but basically:

- There is a flat shipping of 9 euros almost all over the world, so ordering several games reduces the shipping per game.

- For some European countries, 'Cash On Delivery' is available for orders beyond 100 euros and has free shipping!

So, if you want to order BASKETmind, it may be a good opportunity to check some of the amazing games they have on the left of their site (I have ordered Rebel Moon Defense, Way of the Dragon and Top Speed Mini too!) ...or make a grouped order of this one!

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel (working on TENNISmind...)
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
My latest game: Big*Bang, a simple abstract about the first minutes of the Universe
badge
My best-rated game: TETRARCHIA, about the tetrarchy that saved Rome
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: BASKETmind, a new basketball game, available (win GG!)
For those who want to try, or become better players, I have opened a thread in which I'll propose exercises:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/802808/find-the-solutions-an...

There will be a few GG for every first good answer! A clue: the answer is always unique...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.