Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maddock Krug
Germany
Salzgitter
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Kickstarter Campaign has passed the $340k USD mark ... Chuck Norris as Zombie.

YeehaaawwwWWW!

Let's see, what's going to happen within the next hours and days to come... Another stretch goal? New perks? Brains for all of us?

Guillotine Games and especially Cool Minis or Not have done a remarkable job; but the crowd was even more awesome!

All the beest!
Mad
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen G Roy
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes!!!
Now post the rules!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maddock Krug
Germany
Salzgitter
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok ... Something's in the pipe?

This is what happened to show up a minute ago on the KS-comments:

Quote:
CoolMiniOrNot less than a minute ago

Rest easy folks, we got 3 days to go, and we're figuring stuff out for you all!

And Troy trolls out loudly on the KS-commentary-section starting to annoy people there. Whoever this poor chap is ... I hope he recovers soon! (But he is funny, too ...)

All the best!
Mad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Milton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
might not be the final stretch afterall
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maddock Krug
Germany
Salzgitter
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Digitalpnk wrote:
might not be the final stretch afterall

And looking forward to it ...
Right now I see 'em Dollars piling up at 4-5.000 per hour - and that even without a stretch goal. Truely a +1!

All the best!
Mad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maddock Krug
Germany
Salzgitter
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi.

Something is going to happen. A few minutes ago CMoN posted this on the KS-commentary-sectioN.

Quote:
CoolMiniOrNot 3 minutes ago

We're putting the finishing touches on something and should be ready to announce in a bit. In the meantime, you can go to bed

At my place it is 11pm. So yeah, time to get some rest ... I wonder what surprises will be available tomorrow in the morning.

All the best!
Mad
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen G Roy
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
it's still afternoon here, and 4:30pm in Georgia where CMON is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory J
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like the new final stretch goal has been revealed! Penny Arcade's Cardboard Tube Samurai. I think it's a pretty awesome gesture considering how much the mere mention of this boardgame on the penny arcade blog has boosted the money pledged.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walsh
United States
Batavia
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amyrin wrote:
Looks like the new final stretch goal has been revealed! Penny Arcade's Cardboard Tube Samurai. I think it's a pretty awesome gesture considering how much the mere mention of this boardgame on the penny arcade blog has boosted the money pledged.

Yep, and it pushed me over the edge to back this project. I wanted to, but was flipping and flopping on it, mainly because I also backed Ogre and was trying to be good and not spend too much money.

But this? Too much, so had to do it. Hopefully it comes in time for Halloween gaming!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.