Subject: Overlord Deck Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cory Lauer
United States
Worcester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I'm going to be starting a SoB campaign soon, but I can't figure out how many cards are supposed to be in the base Overlord deck. I'm currently sitting on a base deck of 49 cards (this includes the base overlord cards from all expansions). Which of these do I remove or replace, and how many cards should I have in the deck?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think you're supposed to do anything to the base Overlord deck. You are however supposed to remove some Treachery cards.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Lauer
United States
Worcester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Further question, though this one is about cannons. When a Dragonfire Cannon hits a ship, does the ship take damage for each square hit by the breath template or just once for the whole template?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The ship is hit once. The template is mainly for hitting the people on the ship.

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian D.
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fenria wrote:
I'm going to be starting a SoB campaign soon, but I can't figure out how many cards are supposed to be in the base Overlord deck. I'm currently sitting on a base deck of 49 cards (this includes the base overlord cards from all expansions). Which of these do I remove or replace, and how many cards should I have in the deck?

Thanks

I think there are only 48 cards total with all expansions. I think I remember something about an Exploding Rune or Door from WoD to be just a replacement but have no chance to look it up now. Try a search, maybe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.