Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carson Dech
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As i quickly breezed through my local Goodwill store in East Liverpool, OH i noticed at the checkout line a table with 20ish Shrink Wrapped Munchkin games for $4.99. Not sure if these will show up in any other area goodwills or not. But at that price i figured it was worth a mention.

(Grabbed 3 for trade bait myself)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
In that volume, I would guess that is a Target dump. A lot of the Goodwills in Columbus get slight-moderately damaged merchandise and items that don't sell from Target all the time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sixteen Blue
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dechca wrote:
As i quickly breezed through my local Goodwill store in East Liverpool, OH i noticed at the checkout line a table with 20ish Shrink Wrapped Munchkin games for $4.99. Not sure if these will show up in any other area goodwills or not. But at that price i figured it was worth a mention.

If you find a way to trade them, let me know. I can't get rid of mine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Miller
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
Wow you hovered. I'm honored.
badge
My Dog Has Fleas
mbmbmbmbmb
They go mainly as sweeteners and such... Took me forever to trade my sets and it was in a big lot of stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Fridy
United States
Kent
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a fanatical group at my college game club. They play them all the time. To each their own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carson Dech
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Red original price tags. Target would explain that.

I'm glad i only grabbed 3 in that case. Might have to pop one open just to see.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Wise men say, forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.
mbmbmbmbmb
SixteenBlue wrote:
dechca wrote:

If you find a way to trade them, let me know. I can't get rid of mine.

I've done pretty good unloading my thriftshop purchases of Munchkin on Craigslist. That's about the only place though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David McMurray
United States
Jamestown
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had no trouble in the last 6 months selling my extra Munchkin games on eBay. I usually get $9.00 - $15.00 for them. So at $4.99 it might be worth it for eBay sales.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.