Popular Tags: [View All]
Ashley Martin
United States
Pensacola
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i know that there is a manifest entry here on the forum and also an inventory text file but i noticed that they are not complete and in any case are seperate. So this forum post is simply to consolidate all the infor so thatt i can be used as a resource for those who have purchased this game used and want to make sure they have a complete game. first off i woudl liek to credit kentreuber who is the person that typed out the card inventory and the Curved and Straight tile inventory. i will essentially be cutting and pasteing a part of those just for the sake of completeness. so on to the box contents

These are the contents of a new copy of Arena Maximus

-36 chariot track tiles
*18 Curved Tiles (all are used):
**9 Plain
**1 Recovery Stables (red cross)
**2 Rocks (2 reins to avoid)
**1 Rocks (3 reins to avoid)
**1 Jump (2 whips)
**1 Jump (3 whips)
**3 Hazards: 1 Green/Red, 1 Green/Yellow, 1 Yellow/Black
*18 straight tiles (only 14 are used):
**9 Plain
**1 Start/Finish (this piece is double sided)
**1 Recovery Stables (red cross)
**1 Rocks (2 reins to avoid)
**1 Rocks (3 reins to avoid)
**2 Jump (2 whips)
**1 Jump (3 whips)
**2 Hazards: 1 Blue/Black, 1 Blue/Red
-84 Cards
**35 whip (7 of each color skill icon)
**35 rein (7 of each color)
**14 magic (wild)
-5 large chariot tiles in 5 colors
-5 smaller chariot markers in 5 colors (some versions have a Blank chariot replacement marker mine did not and it was brand new)
-21 counters
**13 #1 counters
**8 #3 counters
-1 rule book
-1 black plastic tray to hold everything

this is everythign that comes in the box when you purchase arena maximus again i would like to credit BGG user kentreuber for originally typeing the inventory.txt file found in the files section. he saved me 20 or 30 minutes of having to sort and classify all the cards and type them out. i hope this help all you thrifters and grage sale scavengers to find weather or no tyou copy is complete. Please thumbs up if you find this helpful
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andy scott
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Just got a copy and this helped!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Janine Segaric
Germany
Lampertheim
flag msg tools
mb
Great help, thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.