tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Halasz
Hungary
Szada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you must remove all tokens of the vanishing race, when you turn them decline. You get 2 x regions points in this turn, but you got no more points for them in the game. It's a fairly weak special power, but it can be worthy in the last rounds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spieler Gott
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
Wow!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.
Yes I think too, that it is very weak, but in the last rounds can be ok.
In the middle or beginning of the game it can be bad for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Cheesman
United Kingdom
FORDINGBRIDGE
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mb
I've just started a Vassal (online) game with some friends and drew Vanishing Iron Dwarves.

I've put them in to Decline after a couple of rounds, which netted me 12 points (6 regions) and gave me the chance to get first dibs on Tomb Ogres, which I'll put into decline next turn - they're on a Diamond field, so I'll get extra points for two regions which persists in Decline - and I can heavily defend those two areas!

So in my case, starting with a Vanishing race was good, because it leaves the way clear for a great in-decline race to follow... :o)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.