Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Braun
United States
Pawtucket
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just want to thank the great folks at Alderac Games. I received Doomgate Legion and Wrath of the Elements in a trade recently and did not get all the cards. I contacted Alderac with a list of the missing cards and they quickly sent me the cards for no cost. This is great customer service. I will certainly continue to buy Thunderstone expansions given this very positive experience.

Way to go Alderac!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Harry Plopper wrote:
I just want to thank the great folks at Alderac Games. I received Doomgate Legion and Wrath of the Elements in a trade recently and did not get all the cards. I contacted Alderac with a list of the missing cards and they quickly sent me the cards for no cost. This is great customer service. I will certainly continue to buy Thunderstone expansions given this very positive experience.

Way to go Alderac!
I had a similar experience and they came through as well.

In fact, other pubs have as well like Uberplay, Fantasy Flight, and Mayfair have been good in that way too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.