Josh Morgan
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently placed an order for some custom cards through Printerstudio.com and had the pleasure to encounter their amazing customer service. I just had to share this experience as I can't recall the last time I was honestly "wow-ed" like this.

I received the following email from them last night...

Quote:
Dear Josh,

Sincerely thanks for your order at Printerstudio.com.

We have completed production of your order, but found that 1mm white border appeared on some finished cards as bleeding area for some uploaded images are in white.

Attachment for reference andplease refer to: http://www.printerstudio.com/faq-photo.aspx#2. for photo submission tips.

Please advise us to arrange shipment if that is ok for you.  If you want to modify your original images, please inform us to hold shipment. And we will proceed shipment if we do not receive your reply within 2 days.

Thanks and looking forward to your soonest reply.

Yours PrinterStudio Team
www.PrinterStudio.com

So the take away here is that I screwed up the bleed area for some cards. They noticed this AFTER production of the cards, and then email offering to allow me to correct the mistake at a loss to them! My screw up and they're effectively taking ownership of the problem! I mean wow, just wow! The attachment to the email even showed the problem as well as a suggestion for correcting the mistake!

These cards are simple reference cards for players during a RPG game so the bleed/border really isn't important so I did not take them up on their offer. However, experiencing this level of quality control and customer service has earned them massive points in my book. I was already a customer due to their superior print and card quality as well as cheaper prices as compared to competitors. This experience has put them head and shoulders above all others and I now see little reason to use any competing service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.