Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ioticus
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Example 2 in 8.35 shows HI attacking LI through the front at 8 and HI attacking LG through the flank at 9. My shock chart shows 9 and 11, respectively. Is the example in error or am I doing something wrong? I have the third edition rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ioticus
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TankBoy wrote:
Yes, this is a typo. Chart is correct, example #2 is using wrong columns.

Thanks. Strange they didn't catch it after 3 rules editions and it's not even in the errata.

That aside I'm still finding typos and mistakes that aren't listed in the errata for third edition. One of the worst rule books ever, IMHO.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loris Pagnotta
Italy
Brusaporto
Bergamo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Surely the third edition is the tombstone of SPQR, as you see after four years no new expansions and/or counters to upgrad the system for newcomers, but still the statement "One of the worst rule book" is too ungenerous. On the contrary I think that considered the complexity of the system, this is one of the best written Rulebook and in general the GMT Rulebooks are very good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.