Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Clymer
United States
Fort Collins
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if it's just me, but the clear token chips that come with the Nexus version of this game are incredibly difficult to see. Well, for those wondering - I found a very cheap and wonderful solution!

http://www.amazon.com/Gaming-Counters-Clear-Glass-Stones/dp/...

These are not only clear, allowing visibility of the space numbers, but are dome-shaped and make it much easier to see that there's a clue on that space. I almost forgot, they're a lot harder to misplace!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
The only thing that stopped me buying something similar was the problem of trying to balance a Detective pawn on the same space...

I know I can place a player to one side of such a space, but I wasn't happy with this method.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Kinslow
United States
Piperton
Tennessee
flag msg tools
↳ Do one brain damage ↳ Do one brain damage ↳ End the run
badge
Real heroes wear pink.
mb
http://www.litko.net/products/Magnifying-Glass-Tokens.html

That is what I prefer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zombiegod wrote:
The only thing that stopped me buying something similar was the problem of trying to balance a Detective pawn on the same space...

I know I can place a player to one side of such a space, but I wasn't happy with this method.

But clue tokens only go on the circles where the detectives don't go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also lightly outline each disk with a Sharpie... Not as cool, but cheap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DaveD wrote:
zombiegod wrote:

But clue tokens only go on the circles where the detectives don't go.

Yes, you may be playing it wrong if you're trying to put detectives on top of clues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
Destroyder wrote:

Yes, you may be playing it wrong if you're trying to put detectives on top of clues.

Whoopsy! just a mental block there. I've a good few games under my belt to have made such an uneducated comment!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.