Subject: Missing Coastal Tile #4. Would anyone mind scanning theirs rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan Holcomb
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings,

I finally got Mage Knight a couple days ago after pining over it for months. I finally just sat down for my first game, and I discovered that I don't have a coastal tile #4, one of the green backed tile. They gave me 2 #6s. I went ahead and played without it, and the game is absolutely amazing.

I went ahead and sent WizKids an email about getting a replacement, but while I wait for that to eventually resolve, I was wondering if anyone would mind scanning their #4 tile for me, so I can print it out and use it in the mean time.

I appreciate the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not clear what you mean by "coastal tile". Is it a green-backed countryside tile, or a brown-backed core tile?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Holcomb
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Green backed Countryside one. I don't know where I got coastal from. Sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian van Someren
Netherlands
Groningen
Groningen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
These are the images for PBF games:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3Dt2CO3iyNOYTNiZjVjZmItN2Yx...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Moore
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Gotcha!
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting...I got two No 6's as well...missing #8, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
birchbeer
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rcmoore4 wrote:
Interesting...I got two No 6's as well...missing #8, though.

I'm missing #4 & #5 in the brown backs. How could they possibly leave out hex tiles?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nite Wolf
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bamonson wrote:
I'm missing #4 & #5 in the brown backs. How could they possibly leave out hex tiles?

You know, when some people say all good things come in threes, I don't believe they mean you should post the exact same thing in three different threads in the same section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
birchbeer
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nitewolf wrote:
bamonson wrote:

You know, when some people say all good things come in threes, I don't believe they mean you should post the exact same thing in three different threads in the same section.

Thank you for taking the time to offer your wisdom on this matter; although the idiom is more accurately stated "[Bad] things come in threes." But I guess that's what you really meant since my posting(s) appear to have generated enough heartburn for you to seek a remedy...

Have a nice day

P.S. If ANYONE else has had the same problem with MISSING hex tiles, have you received replacements from the game developer? This game wasn't cheap so I'm hoping I don't have to resort to begging other owners to send me a scan of the missing tiles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Moore
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Gotcha!
mbmbmbmbmb
bamonson wrote:
Nitewolf wrote:
bamonson wrote:

Thank you for taking the time to offer your wisdom on this matter; although the idiom is more accurately stated "[Bad] things come in threes." But I guess that's what you really meant since my posting(s) appear to have generated enough heartburn for you to seek a remedy...

Have a nice day

P.S. If ANYONE else has had the same problem with MISSING hex tiles, have you received replacements from the game developer? This game wasn't cheap so I'm hoping I don't have to resort to begging other owners to send me a scan of the missing tiles.

It took a week before I got the email saying my tile had been sent. That was a little over a week ago. Hopefully, I'll get it some time this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
birchbeer
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Rich!

I placed my replacement order a couple days ago but have not received any confirmation or indication that the missing items have been sent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nite Wolf
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bamonson wrote:
Nitewolf wrote:
bamonson wrote:

Have a nice day

Actually that idiom exists in both versions. And thank you, I did.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Moore
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Gotcha!
mbmbmbmbmb
bamonson wrote:
Thanks Rich!

I placed my replacement order a couple days ago but have not received any confirmation or indication that the missing items have been sent.

Got it today in the mail...so 1 week and a day for shipping, a little over two weeks total.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eðvarð Hilmarsson
Iceland
Reykjavik
Reykjavik
flag msg tools
Cthulhu whispers to me when I sleep......
badge
Cthulhu whispers to me when I sleep......
mbmbmbmbmb
I´ve been excited to get my hands on this game since it was recomended to me here on BGG (as a good solo game).

I am missing Hex tile 3 from the green ones. cry

I did a total inventory check (I normally dont bother) and everything else seems to be there.

No extra tiles, just nr.3 green is missing. Hopefully my local gaming store will replace it for me, will find out today (bad news is that I now have to buy the kids a game since I promised "next time we go there....."

Edit: The store was Nexus here in Iceland, they opened a new box and gave me the missing piece on the spot. Great service and trouble free.

The kids got Angry Birds: Knock on Wood and Jenga for the record.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.