Peter Gibson
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have both games but have played neither. If anyone in Auckland wants to play either and put up with me learning along the way let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
May the Great Spirit Bless all who read this.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm back in Auckland next week so keep some dates free. I'm keen to have another crack at Fighting Formations and you me and Patrick need to revisit Normandy '44. Plus I'm staying out at West Auckland.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Gibson
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Cool, give me a call when you are back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Grant
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
More Yellow
badge
Great Wall of China
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Peter,

Are you still looking for opponents? I too own unplayed copies of Labyrinth and Wilderness War that I would love to play (especially Wilderness War).

My main wargaming opponent is moving to Christchurch next month so I'm keen to find someone else to play with. I've been playing light wargames like Julius Caesar, Space Empires, Infidel and Twilight Struggle but am keen to tackle something a little meatier.

You guys are lucky; I wanted to get Normandy '44 but it's all out of stock so I'm on the very slow P500 reprint list (it currently has a massive 43 orders).

Alex
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Hepple
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
Hi Alex and Peter,
Your posts made me laugh. I too have an unplayed game of Labyrinth. If either of you are looking for a game, I would love to give either of you a game. I live in Eastern Bays and email simon.hepple@gmail.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Grant
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
More Yellow
badge
Great Wall of China
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Simon,

I already got a geekmail from another Auckland-based wargamer seeking an opponent who conveniently lives close to me (we're both central.

There are also a small number of wargamers at the Mt Albert group (I got to play Sekigahara: The Unification of Japan and FAB: The Bulge last month).

Alex
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Grant
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
More Yellow
badge
Great Wall of China
mbmbmbmbmb
You make me wonder just how few copies of Labyrinth have actually been played
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Gibson
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Well Simon and I played our first game of Labyrinth last night and I thoroughly enjoyed it - I lost playing the US although discovered later that there was one rule we were missing which made quite a difference to the US side's abilities, but nonetheless it was a great game and I'm looking forward to playing it again soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.