Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Sachs
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Despite your hope, there is not even any inherent symbolism; gravity is simply a coincidence.
mbmbmbmbmb
Over two years ago, in response to his post in the No Geek Left Behind thread, I gave 25 to push this villian

Chris Buhl
United States
Leeds
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

over what he needed for an avatar. Two years. Notice the lack of avatar?

I believe this requires an intervention. I also feel like this gives my license to choose his avatar. But what? Chris is a gamer of all good games, but if I were to characterize his primary gaming interests, I'd have to say he is a wargamer. As such, I was considering an avatar based on a cropped version of

I'm very open to other suggestions. Anything goes.

How will I force him to choose such an avatar? Or any avatar, for that matter? Especially since he is holding my copy of Antiquity hostage? Well, I'm hoping he'll see this, and feel so guilty about snubbing my gift, that he'll just suck it up for the short term and accept it. (Then, I'm counting on his inherent laziness to make the avatar permanent.)

If this doesn't work, though, I'll be contacting his consciencewife. I don't want to have to do that, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
いい竹やぶだ!

South Euclid
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmb
How can someone amass over 300 bag and never buy an avatar? Isn't that covered in the Terms of Service?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Dearborn Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Fizzgig need food badly!
badge
Click on Fizzgig to feed him a tasty snack. Nom, Nom, Nom!
mbmbmbmbmb
Go with the pink one for the avatar.

Whose a pretty-pretty princess? Chris is!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Razo
United States
Oceanside
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This is going to be fun...I can tell already!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pater Absurdus
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
There's really no wrong way to use a margarita pool
badge
"What is best in Life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps he has a decision making disability. It's quite the commitment...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.