Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew McGrath
United States
OLYMPIA
WA - Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Admrials log: The cylons have attacked. Myself, starbuck, boomer, and the president, Gaius Baltar are all that's left. We hope to find Kobal and escape the cylons.

Admirals log: I have a strong suspicion about the president. In our first of what I fear to be many crisises, he purposely failed the challenge. Unfortunately, his failure has allowed him to put me in the brig. Starbuck has taken command while I'm incarcerated, but I have made a good case that Baltar is a cylon and I trust I will be free in moments.

Admirals log: My faith has not been in vain. The president now joins me in the brig. However, my own freedom has not been granted. I guess destiny wishes me to be kept here for the time being.

Admirals log: Starbuck, I love her as a daughter, but she is not prepared for the stresses of leadership. Her first FTL jump only takes us one system away from our previous location. However, my freedom has been obtained! My first stop is to check on the armory.

Admirals log: Disaster. The first crisis after my pardon leads me to be put back in the brig. My crew has no doubt of my humanity, but a scapegoat has to be found. Oh well, at least the president is still locked away.

Admirals log: Freedom, sweet freedom! My detention was not long before overturned and to top it off, the president has commissioned me admiral again, in an effort to prove his claim of not being a cylon. We feel pity for him, and allow him to exit the brig, but we strip him of his title and vote boomer as the new president.

Admirals log: Now that's how a leader should lead. Soon after getting the brig sorted out, I successfully jump us three systems away, putting us at the halfway mark. Further, through a judicious use of a scouting raptor, I add to our food stockpile. Everything is going to be ok.

Admirals log: After the jump, some of my crew seem to be acting different. It all started with the president, boomer, declaring herself a cylon sympathizer. It is a very strange time for her to do so, seeing as though we have plenty of supplies and morale is high. Nonetheless, she has fled Galactica for the cylon fleet. The presidency has returned to Baltar and he has a strange look in his eye...

Admirals log: Although I had complete faith in Starbuck, Boomer sent her a message that somehow convinced her she was a cylon. As a final act of rebellion, she locked me away in the brig. Again. The human race is depending upon the now dual president/admiral.

Admirals log: I fear this will be my last entry. The president has revealed that he, as well, is a cylon. I am to be kept in this cell for the rest of my days, however short they may be. I overheard they plan to fly galactica into the closest sun to be done with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Buss
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Nice report

But there is too much cylons on this game, no?
Maybe I already forgot the rules, but I think that a 4p game use only one Cylon and one Sympathizer card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew McGrath
United States
OLYMPIA
WA - Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's true, but because Gaius and boomer each receive an extra card, I put an extra cylon and non-cylon card in. The sympathizer also received the cylon card and gave it to a human soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Buss
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Harujongil wrote:
That's true, but because Gaius and boomer each receive an extra card, I put an extra cylon and non-cylon card in.

Oh yeah.

Harujongil wrote:
The sympathizer also received the cylon card and gave it to a human soblue

yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark L
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Harujongil wrote:
That's true, but because Gaius and boomer each receive an extra card, I put an extra cylon and non-cylon card in. The sympathizer also received the cylon card and gave it to a human soblue

No, you should be adding two non-cylon cards in this case. A 4p (base) game should always have 1 Cylon and 1 Sympathiser, not more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew McGrath
United States
OLYMPIA
WA - Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
markino wrote:
Harujongil wrote:

No, you should be adding two non-cylon cards in this case. A 4p (base) game should always have 1 Cylon and 1 Sympathiser, not more.

Aha! I was just guessing at the rule.

Still, fun was the object and fun was had
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mooseulie Ferenczy
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Good session report, but yeah, too many cylons. Hope you have a better game next time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.