United States
OMAHA
NE
flag msg tools
LONG LIVE SAMMY!
badge
Have you read the Psion series?
mbmbmbmbmb
I was thinking for a game as set up specific as this one is, of taking a table cloth and designing the entire thing for Mage Knight. You could design spots for four players and then the center for the map, the offers, the fame/round boards, and the cards. Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nite Wolf
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Might be tricky, given there are several different map versions, depending on type of scenario and amount of players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wells
United States
Centralia
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've thought about this for the map at least, with outlines of the hexes done in different subtle colors for the different map shapes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Gowans
United States
OMAHA
NE
flag msg tools
LONG LIVE SAMMY!
badge
Have you read the Psion series?
mbmbmbmbmb
Nitewolf wrote:
Might be tricky, given there are several different map versions, depending on type of scenario and amount of players.

Yeah, but you could easily just leave that space open, making sure it would fit all map designs. My table seats up to eight, so it would be large enough. It wouldn't work on a card table, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryken C

Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Might work, but it's going to be very large.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
Really not worth it IMO. our table layout depends on number of players and the table space, it changes all the time. Having a play mat would be too restricting.

I feel the same about having individual player mats, people like to put their stuff in different places.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.