Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Section 4.1 discusses the "Possible Rebellion" range of 3 to -2 AL for an Athenian region.

a) First off, does that mean that rebellion cards cannot be played at AL -3 or -4? I am assuming that that is some sort of error and the Athenian rebellion range is actually 3 to -4.

b) Secondly, does this apply to ANY/ALL regions with Athenian allegiance or just the Athenian region? I assume the answer is yes.

If a unit starts its movement in a friendly area at least one hex away from a contested area and the player decides to enter that contested area (using hex movement) does reaching the first contested hex cost 2 mp (assuming it is a clear hex)?

I am assuming "Yes" since it takes 1 MP to rearrange in the friendly area to be placed adjacent to the contested area and then 1 MP to enter the hex in the contested area.

Is there any bonus to entering the contested area along a road? (ex. if the first hex the unit above enters is a road hex in the contested are that connects to a road hex in the friendly area is the MP cost 1.5?)

Getting crazy here, assuming the answer to the first question is "Yes" could the unit move along a road for 1 total MP if is starts the movement phase on a road connected to a road in its friendly area connected to a road in the contested area?

We are using the V3 spruced up rules.

Lastly, and not a question, I am putting together a Filemaker Pro database for AL/ML and Tribute Assessment and I have permission to post it here and on CSW when I am done. I have two major parts to go - Making it possible to open a scenario file (with all the starting values) and adding a method for applying seasonal and activity AL/ML adjustments (rather than doing it all manually). Hopefully this will spur some interest in this overlooked and fun (but long) game (and allow us to play in a house where a cat lives).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Romero
Spain
Ajalvir
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
martimer wrote:
Section 4.1 discusses the "Possible Rebellion" range of 3 to -2 AL for an Athenian region.

a) First off, does that mean that rebellion cards cannot be played at AL -3 or -4? I am assuming that that is some sort of error and the Athenian rebellion range is actually 3 to -4.

I think that is dificult (imposible?) the Region is in the -3 or -4 column, becouse the had change to other side, but if there are a way this happen, I supouse you can play it.

martimer wrote:
b) Secondly, does this apply to ANY/ALL regions with Athenian allegiance or just the Athenian region? I assume the answer is yes.

I think all region with athenian allegance.

martimer wrote:
If a unit starts its movement in a friendly area at least one hex away from a contested area and the player decides to enter that contested area (using hex movement) does reaching the first contested hex cost 2 mp (assuming it is a clear hex)?

I am assuming "Yes" since it takes 1 MP to rearrange in the friendly area that connects to a road hex in the friendly area is the MP cost 1.5?[ to be placed adjacent to the contested area and then 1 MP to enter the hex in the contested area.

Is there any bonus to entering the contested area along a road? (ex. if the first hex the unit above enters is a road hex in the contested are/q]
I understand that repositionin your units in a frienly area cost you 1MP, and you can move to the hex you want in the area if it is possible you enter these and later move hex by hex in a contested area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the input. Too bad this game does not hit the table more often.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.