Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure how these two cards work and am looking for help. Here's my 2 questions....

1. When using the Thundermage Bolter's "Dungeon" ability, do you ignore any battle or aftermath affects when taking the enemy in the first slot? It says you don't collect XP, so I'm assuming no battle took place and those affects are ignored?

2. How do you calculate the Drakeclan Laird's total health? Do you take its base (which is 7) and then add all other Kobold's base health to equal the Drakeclan Laird's total? Meaning, if the Drakeclan Laird is in play and one other Kobold is in play with a health of 6, would the Laird's health total be 13?

3. Drua Cursesworn at level 2 shows two separate Dungeon/village abilities. Can I use both in one turn?

Any help would be appreciated!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Wootton
Scotland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
skyzero wrote:
Not sure how these two cards work and am looking for help. Here's my 2 questions....

1. When using the Thundermage Bolter's "Dungeon" ability, do you ignore any battle or aftermath affects when taking the enemy in the first slot? It says you don't collect XP, so I'm assuming no battle took place and those affects are ignored?

2. How do you calculate the Drakeclan Laird's total health? Do you take its base (which is 7) and then add all other Kobold's base health to equal the Drakeclan Laird's total? Meaning, if the Drakeclan Laird is in play and one other Kobold is in play with a health of 6, would the Laird's health total be 13?

3. Drua Cursesworn at level 2 shows two separate Dungeon/village abilities. Can I use both in one turn?

1) Yes, the only thing you cannot ignore is immunity to Wizards - the Thundermage cannot get round that.

2) Correct, its total is 7 plus the total of all other Kobolds. Your example is correct. If there were another Kobold in the hall as well, with a health of 5, the total would then be 18.

3) Yes. A hero can always use each of its separate abilities once, unless any of them are Repeat abilities.

Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Har1equin wrote:
skyzero wrote:

1) Yes, the only thing you cannot ignore is immunity to Wizards - the Thundermage cannot get round that.

2) Correct, its total is 7 plus the total of all other Kobolds. Your example is correct. If there were another Kobold in the hall as well, with a health of 5, the total would then be 18.

3) Yes. A hero can always use each of its separate abilities once, unless any of them are Repeat abilities.

Mark

Fantastic! Thanks for the clarification, I appreciate it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.