Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Moore
Australia
Adelaide
SA
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm Wondering if anyone on BGG can help me.

My best mate and I were having a games night recently and over Dominion confessed to once upon a time owning and loving Necromunda (Alcohol was definately involved hehe)

Now we are trying to get hold of a complete base set so we can have an occasional nostalgic evening of it on my dining room table. I've searched BGG, Ebay, Gumtree....I can't find it anywhere! Only bits and pieces or badly painted old gangs people no longer want.

Does anyone know where we can get a copy?

We are in Adelaide, SA.. but we are willing to pay shipping if we can get a complete game.

Thanks all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to Necromunda's game page and scroll down to the "Stats" section. There are currently 29 users trading this game. So just select the "29" hyperlink and maybe you can find someone willing to part with it for a trade.

...or just click HERE for the list. There is one geek in Australia that has a copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Moore
Australia
Adelaide
SA
flag msg tools
mbmb
thanks for this
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Fridy
United States
Kent
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Beauty of Necromunda is that you don't need much. The rules are free on their web site, and you can use whatever figs and minis you want. Go nuts!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.