Franklinville
NC
flag msg tools
designer
NightfallGame.com/FAQ
badge
boardgamegeek.com/thread/1234645
mbmbmbmbmb
My post over in the game design forum isn't getting any feedback, so cross-posting over here.

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with the design of Forceball, nor do I wish to take credit or ownership of the work requested below.

Background: I've been enjoying my learning progress with the game, but dislike that it doesn't include any built in method for keeping score. I plan to design a single printout to add some cards that can be used for keeping score using a base 4 system across 3 cards per player, using the sides of the cards to track their scores.

Request: I'm terrible at creating images, but can manage existing works, so I am in need of someone who could draw an image suitable for such a score card. My thoughts are some sort of futurist goal that fits with the theme of the game.

I can donate some to the cause if that would help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gregg
United States
Franklinville
NC
flag msg tools
designer
NightfallGame.com/FAQ
badge
boardgamegeek.com/thread/1234645
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked out some fonts, made a poll and moving the convo over to the actual Forceball forums:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/800586/designing-score-cards...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.