Hide
2 Posts

Dungeon Plungin'» Forums » General

Subject: Let's Do Some Community Brainstorming! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Purple Octopus
msg tools
Hey guys, it's Ultros again. Its been pretty quiet over here, so I figured that for the remaining of us, we should do something to help further to game while Shaun is taking care of life stuff.

I'm working on making a really nice version of the game to show to people at Expo's and stuff, but in the meantime, why don't we do something that's a community effort - try to make more quests!

So let's brainstorm! I'm currently working on a quest involving Erf Beto's Chaos Sorcerer as a boss, where the main monsters are Golems, Flying Eyes, and Shadows. The Golems have an ability to automatically receive 1 free success on DEF rolls, whereas the Flying Eyes shoot lasers from their... well, eye, and the Shadows receive additional ATK bonuses for engaging a hero that is already engaged.

Oh! And I'm coming up with Spell Books, which allow heroes to learn spells for free if they discover them. This is the only way to learn a few unique instances of spells, as their arcane lore is forgotten to the town wizards where most mages go to learn. Which means I have to come up with some unique and balanced spells to go along with it. I'm liking Tomes because it gives Wizards a way to get some decent spell casting loot without having to rely purely on gear for their haul.

So anyway! What are you all working on, fellow Plungers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beto Francischinelli
Brazil
Itu
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
for those interested, this topic is being discussed at Oversoul Games forums:
http://oversoulgames.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=dptalk&ac...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.