Michael Billings
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
Our first set of terrain for Sergeants Miniatures Game is now available for pre-order. The official release date is May 23 and all pre-orders will ship then.

More information can be found here http://www.lostbattaliongames.com/p-601-smg-hasty-positions-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update on the pre-order for this expansion.

Is there anywhere I can read up on how these positions function on the map? Specifically, how do they work when they span 2 small tiles or a landmark tile with units in either place?

It will help me know how critical it is to order this.

Thanks,

Todd

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ganshaw
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mmm let's see... pre-order up to May 22nd, ship May 23rd... next day point, that will make it May 24th!!! Damn, May 24th is a while to wait for a guy with little or no patience. But, the order is placed and I'll sit looking at my mail box longingly.....
hehehe and dream about the announcement for Equipment and Tactics... just never satisfied...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Koch
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is cool, but OGRE ate my SMG money devil ... Have to start saving for the next order now!

-Rob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.T. Selvaggio
United States
Webster
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That terrain is incredible! Cool addition to the game. Thanks for adding to the game in interesting and refreshing ways!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ubergeek
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
Pre-order promptly placed. But that is May 23rd 2012, right? whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ganshaw
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the site, the Fighting Positions will ship on the 23rd. I'm a next day shipping point from Md, so I'll have them in my hot little hands on the 24th.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the same boat with Rob. Operation Barbarossa 1941 and Samurai Battles took all funds, gonna have to see about filling the coffers back up for this.shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
all over this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Luc Simard
Canada
Longueuil
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to confirm: pre-ordering gets you the product as soon as it is released, but nothing more right?

I'll get the expansion for sure, but if there is no benefit from pre-ordering other than the now factor, I'll wait until I can bundle it with something else to reduce the shipping costs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Billings
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
bizzle222 wrote:
Our first set of terrain for Sergeants Miniatures Game is now available for pre-order. The official release date is May 23 and all pre-orders will ship then.

More information can be found here http://www.lostbattaliongames.com/p-601-smg-hasty-positions-...

I wanted to let everyone know, that we have been getting a lot of thunder and lightning on the east coast all day today. We were able to get half of the orders shipped but our systems for the Postal Service and UPS have been acting up all afternoon. If you got a shipping confirmation then we were able to get your order processed and out the door today. If not, then we will keep trying and will update as soon as our systems let us back in.

I do apologize for the slight delay on some of the orders, but we are working right now to get as many shipped out today as the system will let us. If there are any question or concerns feel free to contact me here at BGG or email me at mike.billings@lostbattalion.com.

Cheers,
Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Pseudonym
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That explains why the order I placed last night did not get sent out today. Being as how I live about 30 minutes away from LBG so I can confirm some wicked thunderstorms blew by.

It's all good.

-H

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.