Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Worger
United Kingdom
Bordon
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I've got the German edtion but I've printed off an English rules summary. If I say roll a coupe of fours on my first roll and keep them. I then roll the dice again if I get anymore fours I obviously can't keep the fours but can I re-roll them on the next roll to try for another number or are those dice now used up for my turn ?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
s1mon wrote:
Hi,

I've got the German edtion but I've printed off an English rules summary. If I say roll a coupe of fours on my first roll and keep them. I then roll the dice again if I get anymore fours I obviously can't keep the fours but can I re-roll them on the next roll to try for another number or are those dice now used up for my turn ?

Thanks.

Anything you don't keep is rerolled for the next turn. So in your scenario, you must pick a non-4 to keep and you reroll everything else (including the 4's just rolled).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
s1mon wrote:
Hi,

Thanks.

Anything you don't keep is rerolled for the next turn. So in your scenario, you must pick a non-4 to keep and you reroll everything else (including the 4's just rolled this turn).
You reroll everything else except the 4's you rolled in your first turn, and the dice you kept in this turn.

ColtsFan, I know you had it right, but I thought it best to be clear that once you keep dice you keep them (without rerolling them) until the end of your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Yeah, I shouldn't have added "this turn" - deleted that portion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Worger
United Kingdom
Bordon
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After 5 rolls if I get,

Two worms, two 5's, one 4, one 3 & one 2 total 29 with one dice left to roll if I roll anything I've already taken is that my turn over or do I fail ? Would I only succeed if I rolled a 1

Sorry for basic q's blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
s1mon wrote:
After 5 rolls if I get,

Two worms, two 5's, one 4, one 3 & one 2 total 29 with one dice left to roll if I roll anything I've already taken is that my turn over or do I fail ? Would I only succeed if I rolled a 1

Sorry for basic q's blush

If you roll the one remaining die and it is not a 1, then yes, you would fail. But you may also just stop and take the 29 tile (if it is available) or something less than that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.