Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Metcalf
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From someone who still does not have his game (though 77th on the pre-order list), I am heartily, repeat ... heartily dismayed and disheartened to have to read 15 new forums and 177 odd responses about VQ without even having the chance to set eyes upon it. Have a heart guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Tamburo
United States
Justice
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Be heartened. If you notice on the questions the overwhelming majority have been answered with rules references. Hence we are not looking at real rules issues here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A L D A R O N
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
A L D A R O N
badge
----[---->+<]>++.+++++++++++.--------.---.>-[--->+<]>---.---.-.
mb
Joelist wrote:
If you notice on the questions the overwhelming majority have been answered with rules references. Hence we are not looking at real rules issues here.

The former does not imply the latter. It may be in there, but if it was hard to find, the rules are bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Metcalf
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Joel, thanks for the response. Worry not, I was kind of joshing here. But I would like the game to arrive in NC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
eaglevet wrote:
Joel, thanks for the response. Worry not, I was kind of joshing here. But I would like the game to arrive in NC

And VA...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Tamburo
United States
Justice
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aldaron wrote:
Joelist wrote:
If you notice on the questions the overwhelming majority have been answered with rules references. Hence we are not looking at real rules issues here.

The former does not imply the latter. It may be in there, but if it was hard to find, the rules are bad.

They aren't hard to find. Remember most posters don't have the game yet and are going off the online rules alone - no actual game to look at. Plus a lot of the questions are centered on hypothetical scenarios - in several cases ultra low probability ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A L D A R O N
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
A L D A R O N
badge
----[---->+<]>++.+++++++++++.--------.---.>-[--->+<]>---.---.-.
mb
Joelist wrote:
Aldaron wrote:
Joelist wrote:
...the overwhelming majority have been answered with rules references. Hence we are not looking at real rules issues here.

They aren't hard to find.

I'm not claiming that either statement is true or false. I'm just pointing out that the "hence" is unsupported (and giving an example of why).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience"
mbmbmbmbmb
Joelist wrote:
Be heartened. If you notice on the questions the overwhelming majority have been answered with rules references. Hence we are not looking at real rules issues here.

We are all so desperate to play we basically spend our days trying to break VQ's rules with rare senarios and strange rules questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.