Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Stephan
United States
Boxford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Title says it all. I am looking for someone for f2f games, I can host in Melrose.

Take a look at my collection but I am mainly interested in a player for the CDG's and/or the tacticals including the space games. I asterisk'd the comment on all of them.

Also, this is a beer friendly house and beer will be provided and available and hopefully accepted.

Also, this is a kid and dog friendly house (I have two of each of them) just so you are aware of that when responding.

I look forward to your GM's.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
check out

Gaming Groups in New England - USA

as well as adding your own group (wiki page is editable by all)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Young
Wales
Wellesley
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
And if you never have, you should. These things are fun and fun is good.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey man, check out http://boardgamegeek.com/guild/33

We play a ton of different games.

devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be down for some Labyrinth and TS. I've played TS a couple times but haven't touched Labyrinth yet (I own both). I'd certainly like to get better at TS and learn Labyrinth.

I'm down in Medford btw.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joaquin Oliveira
United States
Framingham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I am too looking for a group to play boardgames , I am from Framingham , are you guys planning to meet ??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
JOliveira wrote:
I am too looking for a group to play boardgames , I am from Framingham , are you guys planning to meet ??

if you are looking for a group very local (in framingham) check the wiki I linked above and look for FRAGS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bedard
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tennberg wrote:
I'd be down for some Labyrinth and TS. I've played TS a couple times but haven't touched Labyrinth yet (I own both). I'd certainly like to get better at TS and learn Labyrinth.

I'm down in Medford btw.

Michael, I'm in Somerville and would be happy to show you Labyrinth and am also getting real close to ordering, Twilight Struggle so you'll have an opponent for that if you need one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joaquin Oliveira
United States
Framingham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Aaron and Michael , we should meet and play some games around Boston or maybe somewhere close by , what do you guys think??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bedard
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Joaquin, I am down to play Labyrinth, No Retreat and Nuklear Winter '68 pretty much anytime. I could also show you, Lost Battles, Mage Knight and after a few more plays of Paths of Glory I should be confident enough to teach that to others.

Only problem is that I don't have a car, but can get anywhere in Boston. There's a cafe down the street from me in Somerville that has nice big tables and I think Pandemonium Games in Central Sq lets gamers play whatever in the basement of their shop.

Definitely message me sometime.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joaquin Oliveira
United States
Framingham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Aaron , we could meet at Pandemonium , I have been there just once but it looks like its pretty easy to get there , I dont own Nuklear 68' and No Retreat anymore , gave up because I couldnt find a gamer to play with me , but maybe we could get some more people involved and meet at Pandemonium or somewhere in Boston once or twice a week .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bedard
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JOliveira wrote:
Aaron , we could meet at Pandemonium , I have been there just once but it looks like its pretty easy to get there , I dont own Nuklear 68' and No Retreat anymore , gave up because I couldnt find a gamer to play with me , but maybe we could get some more people involved and meet at Pandemonium or somewhere in Boston once or twice a week .

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Pandemonium lets players play down there. I'll make sure though.
I own No Retreat and have been reading the rules these last few weeks on this trip I'm on, so am definitely excited to get a few plays in.
I'm home next week, def get in touch

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aaron and Joaquin,

I meet once (sometimes twice) a week at Comicazi in Somerville (Davis Sq). We meet every Wednesday around 7pm for our larger gaming group. A few of us also meet most Fridays around the same time for some gaming as well. I'd prefer not to game at Pandemonium if at all possible.

I definitely want to give Labyrinth a go as well as PoG, which I also own. Drop me a GM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.