Popular Tags: [View All]
David Bernier
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well!!!! That's it! Played 2 games tonight (along with a cool game of Lords of Waterdeep after that).

Lost both...played the Deep Dwarves (love the Dwarves) for the first game and I was the Benders for the second. Both games I played my Summoner too aggressively which ended with his unsummoning.

1st: Really cool game. Simple mechanic and rules while having so much depth in it's gameplay, races and strategies. You cannot keep the same playstyle with each races, you have to adapt and learn their strenghts and use them while protecting them from their weaknesses.

2nd: Plays under an hour. Both games took about 40-45 minutes. The second one was really tight! Love the Benders and their Deceivers Stun skill!!!!! And the Controllers...simply wow when played well with the Deceivers. I had so much fun with this faction and Stunning the tough Goats and their Summoner!

3rd: Already bought The Filth and The Mercs factions to add more choices. Who doesn't like choices?

I'm a little tired now so this session report might not be the best but I can tell that this game is gonne have lots of table time with all our favorites like Wiz-War, WH:I, LoW, Ares Project and Claustrophobia.

Thanks PlaidHat Games for SW, especially the Master Set. Glad I bought it and will be playing it a lot!

Thanks for reading, i'm off now, gotta start readin The Sixth Gun #3!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Mulholland
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good blurb (not really a full session report, nor a review)! Your excitement and enthusiasm come through loud and clear.

Now I want to go home and play it. :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eyal Diskin
Israel
modiin
flag msg tools
mbmb
nice to see that you enjoy the game, but just so you know:
MV = Mountain Vargath
VG = Vanguards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bernier
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eyalswalrus wrote:
nice to see that you enjoy the game, but just so you know:
MV = Mountain Vargath
VG = Vanguards

Yeah I realised that after I clicked Send...
It was MV, thanks for pointing that out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.