Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » QLD (Brisbane)

Subject: Board gaming sessions tonight/Thursday? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stuart L
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm up from Sydney for the week, flying back on Friday afternoon, staying near Brisbane Central railway station. Are there any gaming groups that would accept a Mexican joining in, either tonight or on Thursday? (I already have plans for Wednesday.)

I'm going to be reliant on trains, and don't have any of my games with me, so please bear that in mind.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Farrell
Australia
Rozelle
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Averagely Inadequate
badge
Buster Keaton from 'Go West'
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Stuart. Sorry, I don't know of any game groups that meet on Thursday evening. Friday is a different story, it's a shame you won't be around for Critical Mass.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart L
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It happens, and I had that impression from the dearth of replies. Turns out that it's a moot point: I was on the phone for work for two hours last night, got to bed after 1am, and I'm going to be effectively working until at least 7pm (not doing anything, just sitting at a desk, watching my laptop, waiting for somebody to tell me to join a meeting.) Once that's out of the way, I'm planning on a very early night.

C'est la vie. I was hoping, but it looks like my gaming fix will have to wait until Tuesday, in Sydney.

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.