Subject: Which of C02 and C05 is the reprint? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean
United States
Westlake Village
California
flag msg tools
I already mixed the expansion in and since they don't have the MH logo on them I can't tell which cards are the originals and which are the reprints.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
EvilMushroom wrote:
I already mixed the expansion in and since they don't have the MH logo on them I can't tell which cards are the originals and which are the reprints.

Uh, you are correct. That is a printing bug.

Correct (reprinted) HLD has text:
At the beginning of a battle, add +1 for everyone involved.
When trading, the trade rate is one worse than usual (e.g., 3:1 instead of 2:1). Buying and selling are unaffected.

and correct 'Butch' has text:
Once during each battle, you may replace one of your enemy’s cards with the next card of its draw pile.
Once during each battle, you may replace one of your played cards with the next card of its draw pile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Küper
Germany
Dortmund
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
FNORD!
mbmbmbmbmb
I´ve got a question according to the replacement cards comming with the MH expansion.
There is a List of reprinted cards to be replaced at the beginning of the MH section in the rulebook. I sorted them out but there are no B29, B49 and B55 cards included in my MH expansion. Is that a misprient or are they really missing.
Thanks in advance for your help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Mortiis wrote:
I´ve got a question according to the replacement cards comming with the MH expansion.
There is a List of reprinted cards to be replaced at the beginning of the MH section in the rulebook. I sorted them out but there are no B29, B49 and B55 cards included in my MH expansion. Is that a misprient or are they really missing.
Thanks in advance for your help!

Those three battle cards were not reprinted. That is bug in the list. Sorry.

I'm sure it has been mentioned under several different Mostly Harmless threads.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Küper
Germany
Dortmund
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
FNORD!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Timo,

thank you for answering so quick.
I bought it a few days ago and hadn´t had the time to check the forum so far! So thank you for the great support!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Mortiis wrote:
Hello Timo,

thank you for answering so quick.
I bought it a few days ago and hadn´t had the time to check the forum so far! So thank you for the great support!

No problemo. I hope you'll have enjoyable games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.